Say hello to the GoBox – the most rugged mobile transmitter designed for newsgathering and video contribution professionals on the go.
Broadcast live from virtually anywhere with bonded cellular, Wi-Fi and portable satellite connections. Or record up to 40 hours of HD video for later broadcast. You can even transmit while in motion. That’s what we call versatility.
- Dependable and robust – Our most ruggedized, professional-grade mobile transmitter is designed for demanding use in the field. We’ve stress tested it with rigorous vibration testing to make sure it’s up to the task.
- Outstanding performance– Reliably delivers exceptional picture quality with low latency even when bandwidth is extremely limited. Get your live shot where others can’t.
- Easy to use – One-button start up, automatic input and format detection, and an intuitive interface on a large confidence-monitoring screen simplifies operator use. Built-in intelligence continuously adapts to network conditions to deliver the best video quality.
- Exceptional versatility – Connect any SDI or HDMI camera. Set on the ground, wear on your back, or place away from the camera for optimal antenna performance.
- Give signal reception a boost – Optionally connect to a Booster with an array of antennas to go live in challenging cellular network conditions. It also boosts performance when broadcasting from a moving vehicle.
- Cloud control – Geolocate, monitor performance, remotely control, preview feeds, and route your content with our cloud management tool from a web browser—giving you ultimate control.
GoBox is part of the LIVE+ platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.