Dejero’s Transceiver is an integrated encoder and decoder that transmits and receives high quality video in resolutions up to 1080p.
Whether used for live broadcasts or transporting recorded content, the Transceiver integrates seamlessly into your IP video workflow.
- Simultaneous Input and Output: HD/SD-SDI input, HD/SD-SDI output and Internet connectivity via RJ45 Ethernet jacks. Highest quality video encoding at up to 20 Mb/s.
- Conveniently rackmountable: 1U rackmount form-factor, 1.7” H x 17.2” W x 19.85” D (43 x 437 x 504 mm)
- Quad-core Intel Xeon processor: High performance processing designed for all day, every day reliability.
- Data redundancy: RAID protection of stored data utilizing two 1TB hard drives. Front access to hot-swappable drives.
- Dual redundant power supplies: 400W redundant power supplies continue to provide power if one power supply fails. Replaceable while the transceiver is in use.
- Video synchronization: Genlock input accepts black burst or tri-sync reference signals.
- Closed captioning support: Compliant with CEA-708-B and SMPTE 334-2000 specifications.
- Multichannel audio: Multiple audio inputs to support a variety of microphones or to transmist to multiple languages.
- Cloud control: Configure and remotely control the transmitter and server functionality from Dejero Control using a web browser.
Transceiver is part of the Dejero platform that simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.